A DAY OF MY LIFE
- Spending time with my three children and trying manager our togetherness meaningful (education programs every year, different teaching strategies methods for different age, yoga, music and cooking.)
- Building a business development strategy and creative projects for my entreprise
- Sleeping & dreaming about artwork and workshops with best photographers in the world
- Looking for social projets with my children in the world & creating financial spread-support with my turnover
- Creating photographies from start to finish
MOST PROUD OF
- Courage I had
to build my own photography business since 2014
to coach about mindful living for vietnamese children and teenagers within 7 years in Europe.
- Persistence & Loyalty
I'm passionate self-taught photographer who loves supporting social projects around the world. I'm true with myself and keep my work what I stand for: Kindness & Mindfulness - Peace in in onself, peace in the family, peace in the world.
- Social Project's growth
I supported direct and indirectly to social projets grow (scholarship in Vietnam since 1996)
Teaching french for immigrant adults in 2007-2012 (Français en Jeu (Lausanne)
One portion of my turnover 2014 had been sent to children’s education projects in Vietnam,
One portion of my turnover 2015 had been sent orphanage project in Vietnam,
One portion of my turnover 2016 had been sent to medical aid and leprosy projects in India.
One portion of my turnover 2017 had been send to Eurasia for special education in Vietnam.
One portion of my turnover 2018 had been send to SOS Children's Villages.
One portion of my Grand Champion Price and my turnover 2019 had been send to Happy School Projects in Vietnam.
- Recognitions, Publications & Awards Winner
Second Place 16x20 Photographer of the Year 2020 in Nouveau @ SWPP; GRAND CHAMPION 2019 of all categories @ The Portrait Masters; Catergory Winner of Contemporary Portrait 2019 @ The Portrait Masters; Two international Silver Awards in the Annual Print 16x20 WPPI Competition 2019 in the Categories Teenager and Creative Portrait Contemporay; First Place 2018 in the cathegory Creative Portrait Contemporary @ WPPI; Publication in the print Magazine Rangfinder December 2018/Volume 67/n°11; Gold Award in Society of Wedding and Portraits of Photographers for November 2018 (Category: Monochrome); Highly Commended Photo in Society of Wedding and Portraits Photographers for October 2018 in the Category - Children; Highly Commended Photo in Society of Wedding and Portraits Photographers for October 2018 in the Category - Portrait Avant Garde; Highly Commended Photo in Society of Wedding and Portraits Photographers for September 2018 in the Category - Portrait Avant Garde; Two Silver Awards First 1/2 at WPPI in the category Children and Creative Portrait Contemporary; Highly Commended Photo in Society of Wedding and Portraits Photographers for August 2018 in the Category - Portrait Environmental: Highly Commended Photo in Society of Wedding and Portraits Photographers for April 2018 in the Category - Children; Gold Award in Society of Wedding and Portraits of Photographers for February 2018 (Category: Children Portait); Multi-Winner @ AFNS AWARD 2017 (3rd round & 4rd round), Highly Commended Photo in Society of Wedding and Portraits Photographers for November 2017 in the Category - Portrait Avant Garde; Gold Award in Society of Wedding and Portraits of Photographers for October 2017; Publication as Today's Fine Art Photographer in the category Children's Photography Wing Publications at Gallery of Refined Art Magazine 10/10/2017 & 09/21/2017; Publication at "Inspire- Digital or Not Fine Art Photography Magazine" as TOP 10 Best Children's Photographer 8/30/2017; Winner of Absolute Masterpiece 2017 @ Viewbug; Publication at "Inspire- Digital or Not Fine Art Photography Magazine" as TOP 10 Best Children's Photographer 7/26/2017; "This Magazine's Award" and publication in the category Best of Children Publication in July2017; "This Magazine's Award" and publication in the category Best of Children Publication in June2017; "This Magazine'Awards" in the category Editorial Awards in June2017; Winner "Member Selection Award 2016" @Viewbug; Winner of "Peer Award 2016" @Viewbug, Winner "Staff Winter Selection 2015" @Viewbug.
Everything can inspire me! But music and meaningful quotation play a huge role in my photography inspiration and creativity. They not only inspire my photography but also my life! I love creating my own background, assessors and clothes for every shooting. The whole process from start to finish truly excites me.
Hard-working (18-24), Persuasive, Motivator & Leader,
User Experience, Positive Thinking
- One Day Workshop with the top 10 best world renowned fashion photographer Lindsey Adler: "Creative Lighting", Geneva, December 2019
- Photo Plus Class "Speed Up Your Workflow" with the world renowned award winning photographer Kelly Brown at the WPPI Convention in Las Vegas, Feburary 2019
- Photo Walk with the world renowned award winning wedding photographer Johnson Wee: Small Lights, Big Punch at the WPPI Convention in Las Vegas, 2019
- Phatform Class "The Art of Stylized Portraiture" with the world renowned award winning portrait & fashion photographer Lindsay Adler at the WPPI Convention in Las Vegas, 2019
- Two-days workshops with the international multi-award winning photographer Paulina Duczman at Maison Esprit Boudoir in Paris, April 2018.
- Masterclasses with Jeff Rojas ("Studio Lights") and John Denton ("From Photo To Print") in London organised by the Europe's largest Convention (UK), 2018
- Superclass with the international award winning photographer TRACY Willis in London organised by Europe's largest Convention (UK), 2018
- Workshop with one of the best top 10 child/animals photographer in the world ELENA Shulimova in London organised by Lovespired Photography by Kristina Vanagaite, 2017
- Diplôme d'Enseignement de la langue étrangère, University of Lausanne (CH), 2004 - 2007
- Language study/stay in London , 2003
- Diplôme de l'Ecole de Français Moderne at University of Lausanne (CH), 2001-2002
- DELF diplôme d’études en langue française in Freiburg (CH), 2000-2001
- Abitur, Gymnase Bethel College/Bodelschwingh in Germany (Bielefeld), 2000