A DAY OF MY LIFE
- Spending time with my 3 children and trying manager our togetherness meaningful (education programs every year, different teaching strategies methods for different age, yoga, music and cooking.)
- Building a business development strategy and creative projects for my entreprise
- Sleeping & dreaming about artwork and workshops with best photographers in the world
- Looking for social projets with my children in the world & creating financial spread-support with my turnover
- Creating photographies from start to finish
MOST PROUD OF
- Courage I had
to build my own photography business since 2014
- Persistence & Loyalty
I'm passionate self-taught photographer. All of my very first sold photographs and other artworks have been sold at the fourteen-day exhibition in Germany (Summer 2000).
- Social Project's growth
I supported direct and indirectly to social projets grow (scholarship in Vietnam since 1996)
Teaching french for immigrant adults in 2007-2012 (Français en Jeu (Lausanne)
20% of turnover 2015 had been sent to children’s education projects in Vietnam,
20% of turnover 2016 had been sent orphanage project in Vietnam,
20% of turnover 2017 had been sent to medical aid and leprosy projects in India. 20% of turnover 2018 had been send to Eurasia for special education in Vietnam.
- Recognitions, Publications & Awards Winner Two Silver Awards First 1/2 at WPPI in the category Children and Creative Portrait Contemporary; Highly Commended Photo in Society of Wedding and Portraits Photographers for August 2018 in the Category - Portrait Environmental: Highly Commended Photo in Society of Wedding and Portraits Photographers for April 2018 in the Category - Children; Gold Award in Society of Wedding and Portraits of Photographers for February 2018 (Category: Children Portait); Multi-Winner @ AFNS AWARD 2017 (3rd round & 4rd round), Highly Commended Photo in Society of Wedding and Portraits Photographers for November 2017 in the Category - Portrait Avant Garde; Gold Award in Society of Wedding and Portraits of Photographers for October 2017; Publication as Today's Fine Art Photographer in the category Children's Photography Wing Publications at Gallery of Refined Art Magazine 10/10/2017 & 09/21/2017; Publication at "Inspire- Digital or Not Fine Art Photography Magazine" as TOP 10 Best Children's Photographer 8/30/2017; Winner of Absolute Masterpiece 2017 @ Viewbug; Publication at "Inspire- Digital or Not Fine Art Photography Magazine" as TOP 10 Best Children's Photographer 7/26/2017; "This Magazine's Award" and publication in the category Best of Children Publication in July2017; "This Magazine's Award" and publication in the category Best of Children Publication in June2017; "This Magazine'Awards" in the category Editorial Awards in June2017; Winner "Member Selection Award 2016" @Viewbug; Winner of "Peer Award 2016" @Viewbug, Winner "Staff Winter Selection 2015" @Viewbug.
Everything can inspire me! But music and meaningful quotation play a huge role in my photography inspiration and creativity. They not only inspire my photography but also my life! I love creating my own background, assessors and clothes for every shooting. The whole process from start to finish truly excites me.
Hard-working (18-24), Persuasive, Motivator & Leader,
User Experience, Positive Thinking
- Two-days workshops with the international multi-award winning photographer Paulina Duczman at Maison Esprit Boudoir in Paris, April 2018.
- Masterclasses with Jeff Rojas ("Studio Lights") and John Denton ("From Photo To Print") in London organised by the Europe's largest Convention (UK), 2018
- Superclass with the international award winning photographer TRACY Willis in London organised by Europe's largest Convention (UK), 2018
- Workshop with one of the best top 10 child/animals photographer in the world ELENA Shulimova in London organised by Lovespired Photography by Kristina Vanagaite, 2017
- Diplôme d'Enseignement de la langue étrangère, University of Lausanne (CH), 2004 - 2007
- Language study/stay in London , 2003
- Language study in Ecole de Français Moderne at University of Lausanne (CH), 2001-2002
- Intensiv French study in Freiburg (CH), 2000-2001
- Abitur 2000, Gymnase Bethel College/Bodelschwingh in Germany (Bielefeld)